Friday, May 20, 2011

A Wonderful Way to Being 2011

Like any photographer, I love being able to hang out with people and catch that moment on their face... that moment where a picture truly says more than a thousand words. Below are some photos that I was privileged to take over this past year.

Below are two of the three Schneider children. I've known these kiddos since they were toddlers & babies. I've been able to photograph them 3 times over the past year. This is just a glimpse of their sweet hearts.


The third Schneider :)


So sweet!


Cassie, April & I walked the streets of Ybor City & took photos along the way. I had a great time hanging out with these girls!



Cheryl & Daniel. Truly meant for one another :) They had the most beautiful wedding. I'm glad to call them friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment