Sunday, May 15, 2011

Our talents come from the Lord

I am so thankful to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. My reasons for being thankful are mostly selfish- I guess that is because it's all I know... I know where the Lord has taken me from, how He has changed me, what He has blessed me with & most importantly- His ultimate sacrifice.

Growing up, I had a strong dislike for school. It's ironic that the Lord has given me a talent to teach high school! It surely attests to the power of the Lord in my life.

I've always loved taking pictures- but I certainly had NO talent. I did not have the "eye". Two years ago, the Lord chose to give me that talent. I am assured that talent comes from the Lord, because out of no where, I suddenly had knowledge & understanding in taking good photos! I praise the Lord for this as He has allowed me to use it to raise support for the DR mission trip last summer & for the Amazon River mission trip this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment